COURSE FEES INCLUDE:-
• 1:1 or 2:1 tuition designed to meet your needs (number of hours as requested)
• Individual assessment at the start of the course
• All study materials - Course student book and work book
• Living Learning English student pack
• Progress report and recommendations for future study
• Certificate of attendance
• Study bedroom.
• Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Accompanied excursions / activities including entrance fees to museum, cinema etc for young Learners; excluding entrance fees to museum, cinema etc for18 +
• Transfer from the local train or bus station.
• 24 hour support from Living Learning English staff.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT OF FEES: Full payment of fees must be paid not later than four weeks before the course starts. If you make a late booking, full payment must be made immediately.
CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your booking before the final balance is due, (4 weeks before the course starts) you will lose only your deposit. After this time, the following fees are payable: between 28 and 15 days of the start of the course 80% of the total fees, within 14 days of the start of the course 100% of the total fees.
CHANGE OF COURSE DOCUMENTS: If you make any changes to your course after your course documents have been issued, we reserve the right to make a £75 administration charge to re-book the course and issue new documents.
INSURANCE: Living Learning English offers you FREE travel insurance with Studentguard+. Your insurance policy will be issued with your course booking documents. Cover commences as soon as you leave home on the first day and ends when you reach home on the last day of your trip. Download the poliy summary>.
YOUNG LEARNERS (i) should your child be in breach of the rules of conduct of the teacher’s household, we reserve the right to terminate the course. In this case you will be financially responsible for repatriation (ii) should you fail to disclose any information about prior medical conditions or special education needs, Living Learning English may not be able to provide the service offered and alternative arrangements may be made for a different homestay or your child may asked to return home at your expense.